Sign Up For Our Alerts And Be The First Get The Best Deals On The Coolest Computers And Parts Before They Sell Out
"Click Here" To See Our Laptops For Under $500!
Scroll Down To See Our Most Recent Computer Deals.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I-Inc 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor : Only $139.99


I-Inc 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor / 5ms, 700:1, WXGA+ 1440x900, DVI, VGA, Black, Built-In Speakers.

Enjoy life like, detailed and picturesque graphics and video with I-Inc's iF191DPB 19-inch WXGA+ LCD Monitor. The iF191DPB features a stunning widescreen display with a TFT Active Matrix LCD. This attractively designed LCD provides a stunning 300 cd/m2 brightness, 700:1 contrast and 16.2 million displayable colors. Enjoy streak and ghost free images with the 300 cd/m2's 5ms response time. You can also rest assured that you will be able to connect your computer to this impressive monitor with VGA connections. The I-Inc 300 cd/m2 17-inch WXGA+ LCD Monitor delivers a complete visual display experience to your desktop.

More Info
Buy It Now For Only $139.99
Page copy 

protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape